BOOK A CONSULTATION
EVENING APPOINTMENTS are available by arrangement – just get in touch !
Make the most of your Florence Bridal Consultation
- Do some research to help you consider what you are looking for (as if your browser history isn’t full of wedding dress searches!)
- Be aware that ordering a gown and the fitting and alterations process can take a minimum of 6 months. Please also allow at least a month for off the peg alterations.
- Tell us about your wedding plans. The venue – country manor, church, rustic barn, smart hotel or beach? Do you have a style in mind? Vintage, Hollywood glamour, Grecian goddess?
- Bring an open mind and try some different silhouettes to find what best suits your body shape. The ‘one’ may not be the one you thought.
- Wear white or nude underwear with possibly a strapless bra. No fake tan please to protect our sample gowns.
- Bring shoes of the same height you are planning to wear. We do have some bridal heels you can use if you’ve not yet decided.
- Bring your Entourage to enjoy the best dressing up you’ve ever done! Keep it to 2 or 3 guests though as too many conflicting opinions can be overwhelming. We regret that we cannot cater for young children in the boutique.
- Enjoy your experience with us as an important part of your wedding preparations. It’s ALL about the dress!